Our Ultraviolet Tactical Torch Flashlight leverages the properties of UV range spectrum to detect elements hidden to the naked eye. Black light is used for a variety of purposes, from scorpion hunting to counterfeit currency detection.
Made from high-quality aluminum alloy, it’s designed to be shock proof and waterproof. Its lightweight property also makes it highly portable and practical.
- Effective UV Detection: Our UV Torch Flashlight leverages the properties of black light to support multiple use cases:
- Scorpion Hunting: Scorpions are night critters that glow under black light. They are very hard to spot with a regular flashlight, but easy to identify with ultraviolet light.
- Biological Residue Detection: Biological stains such as pet stains can be hard to find. Your nose can smell them, but your eyes frequently cannot find the stains once they dry on carpeting or furniture. However, urine, vomit, feces residue and other biological stains do fluoresce, or glow, under ultraviolet light.
- Bedbug Detection: Hard to detect during waking hours, bedbugs can be easily found with black light.
- Counterfeit Currency Detection: With a rising presence of fraudulent transactions and counterfeit currency, ultraviolet light is perfect for detecting embedded security strips that signal authentic currency.
- Durable & Waterproof: Built with high-quality aluminum alloy, it’s engineered to withstand extreme conditions, including heavy rain.
- Highly Adjustable: Features zoom in and zoom out function to adjust the brightness and area targeting, making it highly adaptable for multiple purposes.