This affordable hand-crank flashlight fits comfortably into a pocket, or it can be clipped to a belt loop or backpack with the carabiner clip on its base. It has only one lighting mode, capable of producing 8 lumens, which is about the same brightness as an average smartphone flashlight. This is enough light for most flashlight uses such as locating first aid supplies in the dark or even applying bandages in emergencies.
- Emergency flashlight With Built-In Rechargeable battery, store energy in for a long time, No external battery needed! excellent survival hiking gear!
- High conversion efficiency, Cranking for 6 mins gives an hour light, Ready for the uncertain world
- Classic Design, Durable, Army Green vs Dim Gray, Outdoor Survival Gear, The Shake Flashlight is Best Gift for Outdoor Activities
- Mini Size: 125x45x35mm With A Quick to Use Carabiner Clip, Clip it on your backpack and take it for camping hiking climbing, etc.
- Weight: 110g
- Size: 125mm x 45mm x 35mm
- Battery Type: Ni-MH
- Battery Capacity: 40mAh
LED Lifespan: 100,000 Hours
Charge with the Hand Crank
- Rotate the hand crank at 2 rounds per second to charge the battery
- Crank for one minute will generate power for 8 minutes’ lighting
- To protect the long term performance of the battery, do not rotate the crank for more than 15 minutes
Charge with the Solar Panel
- The solar panel can be charged under both natural and artificial light.
- Charge under direct sunlight for 30 minutes will generate power for 10 minutes’ lighting
- 40 hours of direct sunlight will full charge the battery.
- Please rotate the hand crank with the flashlight turned off.
- Avoid placing with extreme heat and humidity.
- Please apply moderate strength on the hand crank so as not to damage it.
- To protect the battery performance, please rotate the hand crank for 1 minute at least every month.